Bookings are not transferable.
- The Park makes every effort to ensure prices displayed on this website are correct and up-to-date. However, we do reserve the right to change prices without prior notice.
- The price on which your booking is accepted is fixed for your stay, subject to:
– your unit or party being accommodated within the accommodation booked
– changes in government legislation, for example, a change to the rate of VAT(Value Added Tax) beyond the park’s control.
- Bookings may be made online or over the telephone. All major credit and debit cards are accepted for payment of the booking deposit.
- The park does not charge credit card transaction fees
Cancellation or Amendment
- Cancellations or booking amendments received 30 days or more prior to your booked arrival date may be accepted subject to forfeiture of your booking deposit.
- Cancellations or booking amendments requested within 30 days of your booked arrival date may result in you having to pay the full price of your stay.
- Similarly, events such as vehicle break-down, illness or inclement weather which may result in delayed arrival, or failure to arrive, are not the park’s responsibility and will result in the full price of your booked stay being due. We recommend you consider appropriate insurances to cover these possibilities.
- All guests must check in at the Farmhouse upon arrival. Balance of payment must be made at this time by card or cash.
- A security gate key card will be issued for your own family use.
- Check in is from 12 noon until 8pm. If your arrival is likely to be outside of these times please advise us prior to arrival. Failure to do so may result in forfeiture of pitch availability.
- The Park is unable to guarantee accommodation on a specific pitch.
- The park managers reserve the right to refuse admission to the park.
- One vehicle per pitch is permitted. Additional vehicles must be left in the Fishery carpark.
- Commercial vehicles are not permitted unless specifically agreed with the park managers in advance.
- Vehicles are only to be driven by persons holding a full driving license and valid insurance policy.
- The park speed limit of 5mph, must be observed throughout the park. Particular care is to be taken at the entrance to the park and amenities block.
- Anyone exceeding 5mph will be asked to leave their vehicle in the main car park.
Noise & Games
- Loud music or rowdy behaviour is not permitted at any time.
- Ball Games and Kite-Flying are not permitted near to vans or pitches.
- Generators are not permitted unless by prior arrangement.
Guests who cause nuisance and/or spoil the enjoyment of the park for other guests may be asked to leave the park without refund of the remaining period of the booked stay
Dogs & Pets
- Dogs or other pets must be kept on short leads or tie outs when not inside a caravan or tent.
- Dogs and other pets may not be left unattended at any time.
- Dogs are to be exercised off the park to avoid fouling on the park. Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pets.
- The park reserves the rights to refuse admission to pets which are noisy, frightening or aggressive in any way or ask pet owners to leave the park if the conduct of their
pet does not comply with these requirements.
Fires & Barbecues
- Open fires are prohibited anywhere within the park grounds. Small contained fires baskets may be used with extreme caution and supervision.
- Barbecues are permitted but must be raised/on bricks away from grass, plants, trees and other combustible materials.
Accidents & Insurances
- Oakmere Caravan Park, its managers and employees cannot be held responsible for personal injury or loss incurred within the park grounds however caused.
- Caravans, vehicles and motirhomes are brought onto the park at the owner’s risk. No responsibility is accepted for loss, damage or injury on the park, however caused.
- Guests warrant that they have appropriate and current insurances for their vehicles and any activity which they are likely to undertake within the park grounds.
- Any accident or incident which occurs within the park grounds must be reported and recorded at the Farmhouse.
Visitors are welcome to visit guests during opening hours 09.00 – 20.00 (9am-8pm). Visitors must be advised at the Farmhouse in advance. Guests are responsible for the conduct of visitors whilst on the park